Government Affairs develops and strengthens relationships between the ¾º²Â×ãÇòapp,Âò×ãÇò¾º²Êapp of Regents of the University System of Georgia and government officials. The office ensures that the strategic goals of the BOR receive recognition and support on both the state and federal levels.
USG News Releases
- USG Foundation Raises $827,000 for Need-Based Student Scholarships
- University System of Georgia in FY2023 Awards Another Record Number of Degrees
- University System of Georgia¡¯s Economic Impact Grows to $20.1 Billion as Graduates Earn $1+ Million More with Their College Degrees
- University System of Georgia CFO Tracey Cook Receives National SHEEO Leadership Award
- Dr. Michael P. Shannon Named President of the University of North Georgia